We set the stage for the future…
With only one chance to make a great first impression, our team of service partners wants your new project or renovation to receive a standing ovation. As the dust settles on your construction site, we can be there to ensure it doesn’t stick around for long and to help unveil the beauty that lies beneath. You can be sure that once we are done, business can start.
Click the link below to learn more about how we have delivered for Turner Construction.
Our post-construction cleaning services can be completed between stages of construction, such as prior to flooring, cabinets or cubicle installation to get you set for important inspections. Not only does having a clean worksite help ensure crew safety, it allows work to happen at a faster pace and gives key stakeholders the opportunity to visit the site. We also offer turnkey construction cleaning, in which our team is involved in your project from beginning to end to maintain a clean worksite.
Schedule flexibility is one of our strengths, as we are able to pull teams together quickly – be it for large projects or small – and when our team shows up on-site, we dig right in! Our team is well-trained and closely managed, ensuring efficient and timely resolution of the punch list.
Our post-construction cleaning services include:
- Debris, dirt and dust removal
- Removal of all protective coverings and product labels
- Surface cleaning: walls, windows, doors, crown molding and baseboards
- Cleaning of carpet and hard floor surfaces such as ceramic tile and grout, vinyl composition tile, hardwood and marble flooring
- Bathroom cleaning: all surfaces, structures and fixtures
- Kitchen/break room cleaning: sinks, fixtures, counters, cabinets and drawers, and in, under and around all installed appliances
- Complete wipe down of all furnishings and installed desks, cabinets and counter
- Dusting of all electrical outlets, lighting fixtures and switches
- Exterior building cleaning: windows, doors, entryways and sidewalks
Stratos Safety Advantage
ServiceMaster by Stratos understands working in a post-construction environment and invests in management by providing the OSHA 30-hour Construction Outreach Industry Training Program, as recommended by the Occupational Health & Safety Administration. In addition, the 10-hour OSHA training program is available to all frontline service partners.
Not only do we meet industry-standard safety measure training, such as personal protection equipment, hazardous communication and bloodborne pathogens, that are standard in OSHA’s outreach program, but we also go above and beyond by offering a Red Cross first aid and CPR from an on-staff trainer.
This dedication to safety training is reflected in our experience modification rating through the National Council on Compensation Insurance.
Environmental Stewardship is our Standard
We all share in the responsibility to care for our environment. At ServiceMaster by Stratos, this commitment transcends a policy and reaches deep into the very framework by which we operate. Learn more about our products and services that protect your environment, making it a more healthy and sustainable place to work.
Contact us to learn more about how we can tailor a solution to meet your post-construction cleaning needs. One of our team members will be in touch soon.